In today’s Insights & Updates chat, Robert Boonin, from Dykema’s Labor & Employment Group, and James Brandell, a Government Policy Advisor from Dykema’s Washington, D.C., office, discuss what is on the Biden Administration’s agenda in terms of redirecting wage and hour law.
Among the topics they address are:
- How and When Will Minimum Wages Increase?
- Changes Expected from the DOL to Narrow Who’s Exempt from Overtime—The Salary Level and Duties Tests are “On the Line”
- Special Wage and Hour Initiatives to be Imposed on Government Contractors
- Significance of David Weil’s Anticipated Return a the DOL’s Wage & Hour Administrator
- What Employers Can Do Now to Address these Anticipated Changes